For the two main cutting methods of CNC cutting machine, different people have different understanding, in fact, each cutting method has its own advantages and shortcomings, customers can cut the material according to their actual needs, choose different cutting methods, Xuzhou Haibo numerical control will make a comparison of plasma cutting and flame cutting, for a comparison. The customer chooses.
Metal cutting is a necessary process for most metal processing. For example, in the process of sheet metal processing, we need to cut the steel plate into the approximate shape we need and then finish the process to make the required parts. Numerical control flame / plasma cutting uses a digital motion control system to achieve motion by compiling a processing program or adjusting the processing files or graphics in the system, combining a step or servo motor drive, driving a step or servo motor to control the machining axis of a machine tool. It can be used to process the process of flame / plasma cutting. The required metal shape is cut through flammable gas or plasma arc. Xuzhou Haibo Numerical Control Technology Co., Ltd. is specialized in the production and research and development of CNC cutting machine. The following is a summary of the advantages and disadvantages of numerical control flame cutting and numerical control plasma cutting.
NC flame cutting: CNC flame cutting is a cutting method for numerically controlled machine tools to use metal oxygen or gasoline to distribute metal materials.
1. can cut very thick carbon steel, its cutting range is very wide, can cut 6mm to 200mm thick steel plate;
2. the price of the flame cutting machine is relatively low, and the initial investment cost is also low.
1. cutting requires long preheating and perforation and slow cutting speed.
2. when cutting, the thermal deformation is large, especially when cutting (0.5 ~ 6mm) thin plates, the cutting accuracy is not high.
3. it is impossible to cut copper, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals and stainless steel.
4. the way of burning fuel is more serious to the environment and is not environmentally friendly.
Although the numerical control flame cutting sheet (0.5 ~ 6mm) has been gradually replaced by plasma cutting in the cutting field, the numerical control flame cutting is still in the pivotal position in the cutting plate and the medium plate, and the flame cutting has a certain market share in the sheet cutting with the advantage of its price.
Numerical control plasma cutting: numerical control plasma arc cutting is a processing method which uses the heat of high temperature plasma arc to melt (and evaporate) the metal parts at the cut of the workpiece by the heat of the high temperature plasma arc, and to remove the molten metal by the momentum of high speed plasma.
1. cutting field wide, can cut all metal sheet;
2. cutting speed is fast, efficiency is high, cutting speed can reach 10m/min or more.
3. cutting accuracy is higher than flame cutting, underwater cutting without deformation, precision plasma cutting is more accurate.
1. cutting 20mm or more steel plate is more difficult, requiring high power plasma power supply, and the cost is higher.
When 2. thick plates are cut, the cut is V.