Plasma cutting machine workflow:
(1) Direct drawing to DXF format with AUTOCAD or with existing Solidworks files
(2) Import the part drawing of DXF format into FastCAM/Starcam for nesting and conversion program. To facilitate the calling and management of the program, save the program name as the drawing number of the part;
(3) Copy the converted program into the control cabinet of the machine tool with a USB flash drive.
(4) setting process parameters according to the material and thickness of the selected program;
(5) Adjust the position of the torch on the plate and start the program for cutting;
(6) End cutting, cutting and slag removal.